ARC USER GUIDE
1. The Mouthpiece stem is not for airflow! this is your built-in dab tool. Utilize this for placing your dab perfectly every time.
2. The Mouthpiece is threaded and separates into 3 pieces. Do not pull your mouthpiece apart! If you are cleaning simply soak as one whole piece or unthread the connection.
5 Clicks to Turn the ARC on or off.
3 Clicks to change the temp level.
2 Clicks to activate auto fire mode.
1 Click and Hold to activate manual fire.
- The auto fire mode runs for 20 seconds. This can be canceled with a simple click of the button. or continued with a double click or a single click and hold to continue into manual fire mode.
- The 20 second timer for the sesh will reset once you click the power button.
Cleaning Your Arc:
We recommend you follow these steps for a proper cleaning technique.
- Set your Arc to the Red level.
- Run 1 dry 20 second auto fire sesh
- Soak a Q-Tip in ISO and brush the atomizer walls
- While running a second auto fire sesh brush the top of the coil head lightly
(Repeat steps as necessary)
replacing your atomizers are inevitable and suggested for premium flavor.