JOLT DIP & RIP USER GUIDE
Brushing your tip into your concentrate works best. Try to avoid pushing directly in, this is not good for your coil or your wax.
5 Clicks to Turn the Jolt on or off.
3 Clicks to change the heat level.
2 Clicks to activate auto fire mode.
1 Click and Hold to activate manual fire.
- The auto fire mode runs for 20 seconds. This can be canceled with a simple click of the button. or continued with a double click or a single click and hold to continue into manual fire mode.
- The 20 second timer for the sesh will reset once you click the power button.
Cleaning Your Jolt:
We recommend you follow these steps for a proper cleaning technique.
- Set your Jolt to the highest level (Red).
- Run 1 dry 20 second auto fire sesh
- Soak a Q-Tip in ISO and brush the atomizer head
- While running a second auto fire sesh brush the top of the coil head lightly
(Repeat steps as necessary)
- Next Remove the atomizer, remove your airpath cover on the body. You can do this by twisting the body to unthread the housing. Brush your airpath chamber with an ISO Q-Tip.
replacing your atomizers is inevitable and suggested for premium flavor.