What is Aurogra 100?
Aurogra Sildenafil contains 100 mg of sildenafil citrate, the class V phosphodiesterase blocker. Once the action of the enzyme nullifies it increases other chemical compounds like nitric oxide and cGMP. Both these have a relaxing action on the muscular wall of arteries supplying the penis. This causes the pouring of the blood to the organ and better erection. It’s a fully FDA verified medication used to treat male dysfunction problems this tablet easily available nearest pharmacy store or online store.
Who is the manufactured?
This tablets manufactured by Aurochem Laboratories which is located in India.
How to take Aurogra?
- If you want a long lasting experience so you can take these tablets 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do you know Aurogra 100 Viagra works best on an empty stomach so you don’t consume a high fat meal before sexual action because It takes time to get an erection with sexual stimulation. You must check Aurogra 100 reviews before you consume this tablet.
- You can avoid this tablet if you have blood pressure or alpha-blockers also, you aren’t able to take tablets if you consumed nitrate drugs for a heart attack or stroke in the past 6 months. Know more information so you can consult with your nearest Urologist.
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice while taking Viagra because it increases blood levels in your system. You can feel headache & flushing while consuming grape food.
- Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities than recommended.
How does Aurogra 100mg work?
Aurogra 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) is recommended for the sexual problems of erectile dysfunction in men. It is used for impotence, which is not having an erection, erectile dysfunction, which is an inability to maintain an erection. Aurogra effectively treats the problem of impotence. Take this medicine 45 to 60 minutes before. Once taken, do not take it again within 24 hours. Its effectiveness lasts from 4 to 5 hours.
If you miss a dose of your Aurogra tablet, take it immediately when you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Contact a physician immediately if an overdose is suspected. You may need immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Aurogra 100: Side Effects
- Blurred vision
Warning of Aurogra 100?
- People suffering from any type of heart, kidney, or liver disease must consult a physician first
- One must never do overdosing, self-medication, and alcohol consumption along with drug
- Should avoid if already taking other medicine like nitrates, alpha-blocker, antifungal, some antibiotic, antidepressant and liver disease medication
Precaution & Warning: Aurogra 100
- You should not use Aurogra 100 mg tablet if you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the ingredients in this tablet.
- This medicine should be used with caution as you have a heart and blood vessel condition.
- Do not take more than the tablet once a day.
- Do not use Aurogra 100 mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (used for angina or chest pain).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery when using this medicine.
- Grapefruit juice and alcohol should be avoided while taking this medication.
- The Aurogra tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medications for hypertension, heart disease, etc.
Is Aurogra safe?
Yes, Aurogra 100 is 100% safe which is verified by FDA.
What happens if I split Aurogra 100?
Don’t split this tablets because this may be dangerous, so you can consult with your family doctors or ED consultant.
Can Women takes this tablet
No this tablets only design for men not design for women
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
100 Tablet/s, 150 Tablet/s, 200 Tablet/s, 300 Tablet/s, 50 Tablet/s