About Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet
Zhewitra is used for erectile dysfunction and impotency in male. It is helpful when there is a failure of maintaining an erection for the entire sexual act or if there is no erection at all. It is a potent drug and should not be taken more than the prescription. It will act only in the presence of sexual stimulation.
Active Ingredients of Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet:
Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet Uses:
Zhewitra 40 mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction medication and works for almost all men. It is mainly used for condition erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is in which there is issue of proper penile erection during sexual stimulation or during sexual intercourse. This condition leads to impotency in men and dissatisfaction in sexual activity.
How to Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet works?
Zhewitra 40 mg is a PDE5 inhibitor that inhibiting PDE5, it releases more of cGMP in the Corpus Cavernosum of a penis. An increased level of cGMP relaxes the smooth muscles and improves blood flow. The improved flood flow results in an effective erection that can last up to hours.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
If you miss a dose of Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Seek emergency medical therapy or contact the specialist or physician in case of an overdose.
How to take Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It should be taken with full glass of water before any sexual intercourse with or without food. However, the effectiveness of the drug is maximum if it’s taken without the food.
Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet Side effects:
Patients using this tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Nasal discharge
Precautions and Warning for Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet
- Patients have history of a recent stroke or MI, along with nitrates, severe cardiac or kidney ailments, allergy to the medicine, then do not consume this medicine.
- Do not take if you are under 18 years of age. In elderly, a low dose is recommended.
- Before taking this drug, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of the medicine.
- In case the patient is taking any herbal product, prescription drug and non-prescription drug, then they should tell to the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Avoid smoking if take this medication.
Drug interaction with Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet
Manufacturers of Zhewitra 40 mg Tablet
Sunrise Remedies pvt. Ltd